YardRents is hiring a Rental Consultant. This position is 50% driving and 50% interacting with customers at their home. We are looking for people with outgoing personalities, exceptional customer service skills and a perfect driving record.
This is a seasonal position (Spring, Summer, & Fall) and will include mostly weekend work with somewhat flexibly weekday hours. Our Rental Consultants Must:
- Have a passion for home and garden DIY projects.
- Have at least 6 years of consistent driving history and no moving violations or accidents in the last 3 years.
- Be comfortable driving the YardRents delivery vans (big Sprinter vans).
- Be able to train customers on safe and proper use of YardRents tools.
- Be comfortable working with handheld devices (iPhones & iPads) while completing transactions with customers.
- Have a capacity to understand (with training) how to operate and maintain all of our equipment.
We will train you. You just need to have plenty of enthusiasm about the projects that our customers are working on and have a genuine interest in learning.
We find it helpful to let our customers describe what we do. We prefer to let our customers describe how our Rental Consultants are doing so if you are curious, just check out our customer reviews. This position is for our new Tigard/Lake Oswego location.
If you are interested in the job then please email your resume (no phone calls please) to email@example.com.
Also, please take just a few minutes to answer the following questions:
- What home DIY (Do It yourself) projects would you say you are most passionate about?
- Have you ever rented tools/equipment before? What was your experience like?
- Is there anything that we will discover if we run a background check on you (DMV, criminal, ect)?
- Do you use a cell phone that allows the sending and receiving of text messages?
Thanks for your interest in this position.